Please follow these best practices for using the Slides Module
- Load your slide show to your Webinato room ahead of time and review it.
- Simplify the slide design. Keep your message and your slides simple and easy to understand.
- Only one idea per slide. Remember that every slide doesn't have to stand on its own. You can use one slide to set up a point and the next slide to bring it home.
- Use dark font on light background.
- Use simple large font and limited text. Avoid slides with a large amount of data.
- Use text only to outline the key points of your presentation. You don't want your audience to be reading instead of listening to your presentation. Your goal is to get them to sit back, trust you and take in the emotional and intellectual points of your presentation.
- Use simple pictures/images/graphics to illustrate your point, and if needed, a few bullet points to highlight the key elements of the idea. A picture is worth a thousand words.
- Use small animations to focus the audience's attention.
- Time your presentation properly.
The following may cause unintended results when implemented in your slide show:
- Embedded audio
- Embedded videos
- Strike-through text
- Embedded spreadsheets
- 50+ objects on one slide
For more details, please click here
Also check this KB article: