Upload, convert and play Microsoft PowerPoint slide shows during a webinar with Slides Module.
Slide Show module supports:
- Microsoft PowerPoint version 2003 to 2013 formats - .ppt and .pptx (learn more).
- Saves the list of converted slide presentations.
- Slide transition tools including advanced options for slide transitions with mouse clicks and keyboard arrow keys. Click to access.
- Single click access to drawing tools
Turn your mouse into a laser pointer and point to any area in the current slide by clicking
- Thumbnail view option opens a thumbnail view of slides.
- Full screen mode
- Automatic notifications sent to support on conversion failures (troubleshoot).
To get started with the Slides Module first click on the Slides tab located near the top of your room
- Next click on the Start Slide Show button
- This will pop up the Slides Control Panel
From here you can upload a slide show from your hard drive by clicking the Start Upload and Conversion button
- You can play a previously uploaded slide show by clicking the Play button next to the corresponding slide show
Or you can delete an uploaded slide show by checking the box next to it and clicking the Trash button
Once you begin a slide show, a row of buttons appears near the top of your room. Please see the legend below for identification:
Interpretation of the digits in the image:
- Settings and options
- Previous slide
- Next slide
- Show/hide drawing tools
- Add/Remove thumbnails and notes
- Close the currently playing slide show
- Toggle full screen mode
- Shows the current slide number and total number of slides