In cases where you are not able to access the webinar room due to network/firewall restrictions, you may have to contact your network administrators or others that have control over your network (such as your Internet Service Provider, or ISP) to make necessary adjustments.
How can I tell if I am in a heavily firewalled or restrictive environment?
- If you are connected through a corporate or work network, please check if there are access restrictions set by your system administrators. You may want to disable any Virtual Private Network (VPN) connections that could be overly restrictive of incoming and outgoing connections.
- You are seeing a blank or empty page when trying to connect to the webinar.
- After passing through the initial log in page, you are seeing only the Webinato logo or you are stuck at the loading screen such as the image below:
- You tried the webinar tester page and you are getting a failed result.
Please click here to visit the Webinato Tester Page.
- You have cleared your browser cache, tried other browsers and followed the troubleshooting steps for Webinar Access Issue and still not able to access the room. If you have not done so, please check the following knowledge base articles:
I have done all the recommended troubleshooting steps but still I am not able to access the Webinar.
The following information is intended for Systems or Network Administrators who would like to ensure that users can connect to the Webinar room.
- Ensure that clients are able to make outgoing connections on ports 80 (HTTP), 8080, 443 (HTTPS), and 1935 (RTMP). Please make sure that the mentioned ports are not blocked and are set on your Allow list under Outbound Rules.
- If your firewall has the capability to block by protocol, ensure that RTMP connections are allowed.
- If clients must connect to the Internet through a proxy, ensure that pass-through is enabled to the Webinato host server. Contact Webinato Customer Support, and we will provide your server address. To contact support, please open up support ticket at our support site.
- If you can unblock by domain, allow access to *.webinato.com