The Webinar Access Test can be used to test your ability to connect to the Webinato platform and to receive images and sound*. If you are able to successfully complete this test then you should be able to attend a webinar.
You must follow the procedure below to run this test.
- Launch the Webinato Application. If you have not installed the new Webinato desktop application, click here
- Launch the Webinato application
- Close the Welcome message using the Orange X button at the upper right-hand corner
- Copy and paste this link to the address bar and click the Go button.
- Link: http://www.webinato.com/conftest/
*NOTE: We are aware that in some rare instances you may not be able to view certain webinar content even if the tester gives you a good result. This is due to the fact that Webinato uses a distributed infrastructure, and the tester may not take this into account for some users. We are making improvements to the tester that should eliminate this problem, which is scheduled for release in a future platform update. Please view the following article if you are not able to view webinar content: