Now you can use a web browser to access your Webinato webinar room!
Click HERE for more information
Setting up and entering the Webinato room
- Make sure to have the latest version of the Webinato Application installed. Click here to learn more.
- Required Internet Connection
- Types of Logins
- Go to the Attendees' login page by clicking on the link provided by the conference operators. This link should either be emailed to you or made available in your member portal (if you are login in through a third-party website).
- If you connect to the Internet through a very restrictive firewall that only allows web access, some of your firewall settings may need to be modified to allow video and audio to pass through. Contact the Webinato technical support team for more information on which ports need to be opened for access to our conference rooms. You can also read the guide here.
- Guest Attendees may be required to enter their first and last names as well as their email addresses. Some companies may also require guest attendees to enter a room password in order to gain access to the room, or the event password, depending on the situation. If this case is true, there will be a password box on the login page as well. Registered Users will still use their own email and password assigned to them.
Note: In order for the room to be active, a room Admin must be present. The room will activate once an Organizer (or, ins some cases, a Presenter) enters the room. There is no need to log out and log back in.
Inside The Webinato room
Settings and Preferences
You can find the settings and preferences button located in the upper right-hand corner of the conference room, directly to the left of the green question mark. Inside these settings and preferences, you can choose from the following.
- Enable Audio Notifications: Checking this box will allow you to be notified anytime a new message is entered into the general chatbox
- Show Participants Typing Sign: Enabling the participant's typing sign will show a small animated A letter next to a participant's name when they are typing into the conference room
Chatting and Private Messaging
- Use General Chat to ask questions and express yourself. You can learn more here
- To send a private message simply click on the image next to a participant's name and select Private Message from the drop-down menu. If this option is not shown then the room presenter has disabled private messaging
- Asking Questions: You can ask a question and mark it as a question by selecting the Q option in general chat (tick the checkbox). In a Q&A session, you can ask a question by clicking the '+' button that appears in the chatbox
Clicking Presence Checks
Some organizers may set up attendee presence checks, especially if they offer a certificate at the end of the webinar. You must attempt to answer all the random checks. When the check appears, it also plays a chime.
Voting for Instant Polls and Surveys
- Admins and Presenters will often post a poll inside the conference to get attendee feedback on different subjects. When a poll is started an Instant Poll window will appear in front of your screen. To answer a poll question, simply press the number next to the answer you wish to give. If the instant poll does not automatically disappear, click the 'X' in the upper right-hand corner of the instant poll to close it. Or, simply press the Close button in the lower right-hand corner of the instant poll window. You may see the results if the organizer shares them
- An organizer may set up a survey to execute during the session (at the end) or even after exiting your webinar room. You can simply select the options and click the submit button. You won't be seeing survey results as an attendee
Getting Technical Support
For all technical support questions, please visit our Customer Service Center to browse our Knowledge Base and to submit a new support ticket.
Viewing a Recorded Session
Contact the company in charge of the room to see if they utilize the recorded sessions feature and to obtain the link for the recorded sessions.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article