In order to view webinars hosted on the Webinato platform, we require the following items. Please make sure your computer meets these minimum requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10 and above.
Please note. Although basic functions should still work for webinar viewing, we do not recommend using Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 any longer, as Microsoft officially stopped support on these products. Please migrate to a newer operating system. Please also see Windows life-cycle fact sheet when deciding on migration.
- Apple OS X 10.7 and above.
Please note. We do not recommend OS X versions below 10.7 due to severe limitations associated with the Flash Player. Apple also no longer supports these older versions of the software. Please refer to Apple Support for more information.
- Android/iOS Mobile Applications
These can be found by clicking the appropriate icon on your mobile device:
(You can also do a search in your App Store for "Webinato" directly on your device)
Compatible Web Browser
For a list of supported browsers go here.
We have released a standalone application for viewing webinars that can be downloaded and installed directly on your computer, instead of using a standard browser and the Flash Player plugin. Please visit this page to learn more:
We highly recommend updating to the latest released Flash Player version when viewing webinars hosted on Webinato.You can get the latest version of Flash Player here
We do not recommend the use of alpha or beta versions.
Please keep in mind the following web browsers have Flash Player natively installed, and it is updated by either updating the browser itself, or by updating the operating system:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge (for Windows 10)
For more information about installing Flash Player, click HERE.
A broadband connection is required to connect to the Webinato Servers. Please heed these notes regarding your internet connection:
- A connection of at least 5 Mbps download/upload speed is required to view webinars hosted on Webinato. This should ensure that you are able to view all multimedia content correctly.
- Keep in mind that should your presentation contain live or pre-recorded video, or other multimedia, this requirement could increase. Contact your webinar host for event details.
- While you can use a wireless connection to connect to Webinato, we highly suggest that you use a wired connection. Content from Webinato is streamed live to your computer, from our servers, and this behaves differently than other popular streaming services that use previously recorded content. Therefore, a stable connection is recommended for the best experience.
Other Hardware and System Information
- We suggest viewing the webinar using a computer or device with attached speakers, so you can listen to any live audio associated with your presentation.
- For specific webinars, there may be phone access available. Please contact your webinar host to verify if phone access is available for your webinar.