From the Presentation manager you can play your Videos, Slides and Instant Polls, control the chat and much more.
Create and Play Scripts from Presentation Manager
- Click over the Tools button menu and select Presentation Manager.
- Click the Add new button and then click the Next button.
- Please perform the actions you want in the script. Please check below in the Supported actions area to see more about the supported actions.
- Click the Save button. Click over the Play button to open the script.
Click the Play button to perform the selected action.
- Slides: Play and unload an slide presentation.
- Cobrowser: Open and unload an URL.
- Video Player: Play and Unload a movie from our servers.
- Video Player YouTube: Will save the URL from the selected movie and play it back in the room from the YouTube servers.
- eCurtain: Turn on and off.
- World Map: Show to all and Close for all.
- Audio Player: Play and Stop.
- Participant List and Chat area: Collapse and expand.
- Chat: Privatize / Unprivatize chat. Disable / enable chat.
- Announcements: Send announcement and remove all.
- Instant Polls: Play, Stop and Remove an instant poll.
- AutoPilot: Record a live session or playback a recorded session during a live webinar.