In addition to being able to manually uninstall and re-install via your operating system, you can now also use a handy in-room link to update and refresh your installation of the Screen Sharing Application without having to go through the operating system at all.
- Inside of your room, click the Screen Sharing tab, and then click the small gear icon next to the start Screen Sharing button:
- In the settings window, find the link that says Reinstall the Screen Sharing Application:
- You are reminded that you may have to uninstall the Mirage Driver first to improve overall performance.
Uninstalling the Mirage Driver will require you to restart your computer, so doing this will require you to leave your webinar room and shut down your web browser. Please make the appropriate arrangements in your room before doing this, and refer to this article for instructions on how to uninstall the Mirage Driver:
Install or Reinstall the Screen Sharing Application
- If you are sure that you have uninstalled the Mirage Driver, click the Install button.
- This will download a new version of the installer to your default browser downloads folder.
- Please run the newly downloaded installer to reinstall the application, and click OK when the installation is complete.
- You should now have the most updated version of the Screen Sharing Application.