Now you can use a web browser to access your Webinato webinar room!
Click HERE for more information
So, you've just finished a great presentation using the Webinato platform. Your presenter was effective, the content was informative, and your audience was engaged and inquisitive. Everything went perfectly... at least you think it did.
But how can you really know for sure how your presentation went? How do you know if your audience truly retained all of the great information your speaker spent the last hour presenting? The best way to find out is quite simply to ask your audience what they thought, and one way to do this is to use a post-event survey on your webinar Exit Landing Page.
Launching a survey directly after a webinar has many benefits that may go overlooked:
- It allows your audience to provide you with feedback on the content while the information if fresh in their heads, giving you a more accurate gauge on if your content was effective or not.
- It provides an automated way to launch the survey, instead of having to manually launch it from inside of your live webinar room.
- Since the survey is at the end of the webinar, attendees (especially satisfied attendees) will be more likely to stick around knowing that they can provide more direct feedback to the presenters.
Setting Your Exit Landing Page from Admin Page
- Log in to your Admin Page, and click on Modify Room Settings
- Click on the name of your room in the list
- Scroll down to the Room Layout section and look for the Exit Landing Page setting.
- Click the radio button next to Use selected survey, and select your survey from the pulldown menu
- If you do not have any surveys created, you can do so by launching the Survey tool in your live room. Instructions on how to create Surveys can be found by clicking HERE.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Room Settings page and click the Update button to update your room settings.
Once the webinar is over, you can log back into your Admin Page and check the survey results by clicking on the View Room Usage Reports link. Once there, complete a search for your event using the fields at the top of the page, and then click on the date and time of the event in the results list to access the room report.
In the report page, you will notice a section where all of the Survey results for your event are kept, including the post-event survey. You can click on the Survey title for more detailed information on the results.
Setting Your Exit Landing Page from Inside Your Room
- Launch your room, and click the Settings and Options gear at the top right of the interface
- In the Main Options tab, edit the
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article