How to clear your Flash Player cookies
The directions below show how to clear your Flash Player cookies if technical support directs you to do so.
- Right click inside the room and a menu should appear.
- Choose Global Settings...
- In the new window that pops up (make sure you are on the Storage tab) choose Delete All...
In the window that appears, make sure the check box Delete All Site Data and Settings is checked. Then, click the Delete Data button.
Google Chrome users have to follow this method
- Navigate to Flash Player Settings Manager web panel by clicking here.
- Click the desired website in the list and drag the slider to the left most position. Once you see a confirmation request, click 'Confirm'.
- Or else, simply delete the website or delete all sites at once.