The role of Guest Presenter or Moderator allows you to create an account that can be shared with multiple individuals. This account is similar to Guest Attendee account but with more permissions, it is intended to use as a presenter/moderator account. Such users can login with a generic email and password (created during setup), and the system will prompt them for their individual names when entering the room.
To set up a Guest Presenter user:
- Log in to your admin page.
- Click 'Manage Users' button.
- Click 'New User'.
- Input a generic email address.
- Deselect the 'Random Password' checkbox.
- There is no need to enter First or Last name since you are creating a shared user account.
- Select the checkbox near to 'Guest Presenter'. When selected, First and Last name fields will be disabled. During room access, they will be prompted to enter desired names.
- Determine the Role of access for this user on available rooms.
- Finally, click the 'Create' button.
Special Note: Although it is possible to enable more permissions such as Super Admin, Billing or Admin Page rights for this account, you are not required to select these options. Since this is a shared account, please provide the minimal permissions possible (i.e. Need to know/Need to access permissions). This will ensure the safety of your account.