On your first invoice, you are requested to pay for:
- Case 1: A particular event
- Case 2: A full year of service if you selected a prepaid plan
- Case 3: One month of service
You can go to the Manage Users section of the Admin Page to create a new user account as your Billing Contact if you did not want to handle the billing yourself.
When paying for your first month of subscription (Case 3), please note the following important points:
- Your invoice is generated for a full month of service; but your expiration date is set to the beginning of the following month.
- On the 1st day of the following month, you will receive a new Invoice, and from that point on all invoices will be generated at the beginning of the month.
- On your second invoice, you will receive a credit for the unused days of the previous month.
Example: You Sign up on the 20th of April for webinar service at $600 / month. Your first invoice will be $600. Then on May 1, you will receive an invoice for $600 along with a credit of $400 (20 unused days of April). Therefore, the amount to pay for the month of May will be $200 ($600 - $400). In June and any following months, you will receive a $600 invoice on the first of the month.