In order to take advantage of Webinato's robust and flexible APIs, you need to know a few important pieces of account specific information only available to users designated with the Super Admin role in your account. These credentials can be sent via email to your main company Admin at any time by following these steps:
- Log into your Admin Page
- Click the Modify Organization Settings link
- On the Organization Settings page, look for the section labeled API Credentials, at the bottom of the page:
- Click the link that says "Click here to receive your API Credentials by email" You will see the following confirmation box:
- Company ID: A 5-digit number used to identify your company in our platform
- Company Password: A unique 10-digit number that acts as a password for secure information handling between different systems
- Room ID: A 5-digit number used to specify each unique room in your account. Every room in your account will have a separate Room ID.
- Room Name: The name you have given your room in the Room Settings Page.